Lisa Maynard, December 21
Each month the company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
Quick Questions with our Employee of the Month
1. Which team and office do you work in?
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old?
Paying people their wages
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you?
I once sang to Bruno Mars
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 month
Taking on the payroll on my own
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be?
Not really Fiser but the WeWork prosecco tap needs to come back!
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner?
Put faces to all of the names – 2 years on I still don’t know what everyone looks like! #LockdownLife!
7. What’s your current favourite app?
8. What’s your favourite line from a film?
You’re one dynamite gal’ Wreck-it-Ralph
9. What’s your guilty pleasure?
The Masked Singer!
10. If you could switch jobs with someone (doesn’t have to be at FISER!), who would it be?
11. What was the most challenging part of (Covid-19) lockdown and what did you enjoyed the most? (Any new skills, hobbies that you have etc?)
Working with a toddler is very challenging but Enjoyed being able to spend more time with him 😃