Ellie Router, May 2021
Each month the company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
Quick Questions with our Employee of the Month
1. Which team and office do you work in?
support and admin/london
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old?
I help people get a job and make sure they aren’t a criminal
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you?
I have performed at the London palladium, cringe!
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months
Helping set up the company's new CRM system and working at fixing the issues that come with teething problems of big changes
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be?
To have more wellbeing days (personally and company wide) such as over a random month(s) of the year the company could finish at 1pm on Fridays, as long as you could so, or taking a 2 hour lunch etc
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner?
Work smarter, not harder
7. What’s your current favourite app?
8. What’s your favourite line from a film?
Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game
9. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Watching the only way is essex, again, cringe!
10. If you could switch jobs with someone who would it be?
The queen (but not for long!)
11. What was the most challenging part of (Covid-19) lockdown and what did you enjoyed the most? (Any new skills, hobbies that you have etc?)
The challenging part was not seeing friends or family when I most needed them but I enjoyed the time at home and learning to cook as I moved out