Jamie Allen, March 2021
Each month the company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
10 Questions with our Employee of the Month
1. Which team and office do you work in?
I work in the London office on the Projects and Technology desk.
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old?
I help big banks find computer people to make more money.
3. What is something people may not know about you?
QPR season ticket for 21 years
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 months.
Joining the £100K club.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be?
A work phone…
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner?
Get to know everyone in the business quickly. The company is very collaborative and knowing people better will lead to more business!
7. What’s your current favourite app?
8. What’s your favourite line from a film?
I’m a donkey on the edge.
9. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Cold baked beans
10. If you could switch jobs with someone, who would it be?
11. What was the most challenging part of (Covid-19) lockdown and what did you enjoyed the most? (Any new skills, hobbies that you have etc?)
Challenge – not seeing friends and family
Enjoy – cooking more