Rebecca Maimon, January 22
Each month the company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
Quick Questions with our Employee of the Month
1. Which team and office do you work in?
I work in the London office and work on the Quantitative Analytics desk within the Risk and Governance team.
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old?
Finding the best and most qualified people for clients companies and building networks.
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you?
I play on a ladies tennis team.
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 month
Getting interviews at end of my second week.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be?
Get an office cat.
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner?
Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions and talk to other teams to get a different perspective.
7. What’s your current favourite app?
The Kindle App.
8. What’s your favourite line from a film?
"Where has the rum gone?" - Pirates of the Caribbean.
9. What’s your favourite thing you own and why?
My Piano as its been passed down from my great grandmother who lived in Paris.
10. If you could trade lives with someone, who would it be?
A Travel Journalist
11. What was your favourite part of the #Barbs22 company trip?
Being able to get to know colleagues more and of course the all-inclusive cocktails in a tropical sunset!
12. What do you most look forward to in 2022?
Seeing what the future holds for my career and meeting family in the USA for the first time