Matt Tynan, November 2021
Each month the company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
Quick Questions with our Employee of the Month
1. Which team and office do you work in?
HR Secretarial team in London
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old?
I help other people find places to work
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you?
Once danced on stage with Tony Hadley
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 month
How well the team has done in 2021
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be?
Work out of Barbados all year round rather than a weekend!
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner?
Recruit in an area you want to talk about!
7. What’s your current favourite app?
8. What’s your favourite line from a film?
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't – you're right,” – Boss Baby
9. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Co-op Salt and Vinegar Crisps
10. If you could switch jobs with someone (doesn’t have to be at FISER!), who would it be?
Easy Harry Kane
11. What was the most challenging part of (Covid-19) lockdown and what did you enjoyed the most? (Any new skills, hobbies that you have etc?)
Working remotely from my team (very much a people person) I enjoyed getting to spend quality time with my family