Ollie Gooch, September 2021
Each month the company nominates someone who has gone above and beyond their day job. The winner of the award is then announced at our monthly FREE Thursday round up and is added to our annual prize draw for free return flights anywhere in Europe!
Quick Questions with our Employee of the Month
1. Which team and office do you work in?
I work in the Pensions and Investment team and recently relocated from the Manchester office to the London office
2. How would you describe your job to a 10 year old?
I try to help people get better job opportunities and companies grow the best teams
3. What would be your claim to fame / something people may not know about you?
I don’t really have any claims to fame but something people may not know about me is that I completed a half iron man with 3 months training.
4. Name one thing which you’ve been most proud of at work in the last 6 month
I’d have to say winning employee of the month in September. I also placed a few candidates who I really liked so was glad to have helped them secure new roles.
5. If you could change one thing about working at FISER, what would it be?
Free Thursday every Thursday
6. What advice would you give to a new joiner?
Ask lots of questions and be patient.
7. What’s your current favourite app?
8. What’s your favourite line from a film?
9. What’s your guilty pleasure?
10. If you could switch jobs with someone (doesn’t have to be at FISER!), who would it be?
11. What was the most challenging part of (Covid-19) lockdown and what did you enjoyed the most? (Any new skills, hobbies that you have etc?)
I think the most challenging part was the uncertainty and not being able to see friends and family. I probably enjoyed the chance to get fit, learn how to make pasta and save money.