We are hiring a driven and engaging individual to join our successful Sales and Marketing team. In this role, you will specialise in recruitment for the private markets sector, partnering with leading alternative firms in the industry.
Why join Bruin? Because we:
· Are award-winning https://www.bruinfinancial.com/insights/sunday-times-best-companies/
· Are forward-thinking https://www.bruinfinancial.com/insights/
· Have an excellent reputation in our respected markets
· Have a genuinely inclusive ethos regarding our employees
· Work in a marquee WeWork (coffee, beers, table tennis…)
· Have a diverse workforce and senior leadership team
· Focus on quality delivery rather than volume output
We also offer:
· Competitive salaries and commission structures
· Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives
· Sabbatical options
· Flexible working
· Comprehensive training programme
With an established client base of prominent alternative houses, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an enviable client base and further expand the desk. There is ample career progression, including the scope to lead a collegiate team that is passionate about what they do and delivers to the highest standards.
The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment for private equity or alternative investment firms and be looking to take the step up to manage some of the largest clients in the sector. Key responsibilities include:
• Manage relationships with private market clients including private equity, hedge fund, and alternative investment firms
• Deliver on mandates across Investor Relations and Marketing up to a senior level
• Develop new clients through business development and by working closely with internal teams to leverage existing firm relationships
If you would like to be part of our dynamic team, please apply with your CV or contact the team Director at Kelly.Liddle@bruinfinancial.com.